If you’re addicted to drugs, cocaine, alcohol or marijuana, this post is for you.
If you want to educate a loved one, a friend, a family member or relative on the hazards of marijuana, this article will help you build a better understanding.
Before you proceed with the material, there is another very important thing you should know and share with the people you intend to help. There are hundreds of thousands of people who have been authorized to use marijuana for medical purposes. They’re licensed and registered.
If you or your loved one has been addicted to it, immediatelyvisit the doctor, get the prescription and buy medical marijuana in Canada for legitimate usage. MMAR consulting is also available for you online and there are registered doctors to prescribe the dosage as well.
Now let, get started
Marijuana is a drug that can cause frequent mood changes and causing a person to feel satisfied and calm. It has been classified as Schedule 1 controlled substance and it should be used only with medical prescription.
Key Points to Know About Marijuana
Here are some key points regarding marijuana that may help you learn its bad impacts on mind and body:
- The discovery of marijuana (cannabis)is linked to Chinese Emperor Fu His, in 2900 BC. This was where it all started.
- Marijuana can cause bothantiemetic and analgesic effects.
- The strength of marijuana has gone more than twice over the past 15 years.
- Most cannabis (marijuana) users stop using it in their mid-to-late twenties. So, if you or your friend has gone past 20 years, chances are, the intake will diminish with the passage of time. The only exception is addiction.
- Cannabis can be still be detected in the urine several months after use. So, if a patient has quit, there is no point worrying over it.
- The use and potency of marijuana is expected to increase as a result of its medical legalization across Canada, and more than 20 states in the US. You can easily get legal marijuana in Canada.
- Around 1 in every 10 individuals using cannabis becomes dependent on it.
- A major threat is, there has been a significant decrease in the number of young people who believe marijuana (without prescription) is dangerous.
Highest rate for illegitimate use
Due to its mood-altering capabilities, marijuana has been used illegally throughout the world. The worst is, children aged between 12 and 17 years have been affected by it and get addicted to it. The high rate of suicide among children has been due to this particular drug, because it develops suicidal thinking and can disrupt learning abilities of children. Other causes of marijuana are:
- Dependency, and
Conclusion: When to Use Marijuana
There are strict medical conditions in which marijuana dose is allowed to the patient. If you’re in severe pain, or have chronic condition, you can take prescribed dose of marijuana in a limited quantity to get relief. But you can only get this drug with doctor’s prescription.